Labels

Ads

ads
LightBlog

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Hohoho A Await Within My Beach Menage Pocketbook From Hallmark...


Today, I idea I would part details of the fun gifts I late received from Hallmark... ane is a medium size tote bag amongst the Hallmark Channel Logo too “The Beach House” text. H5N1 real handy, trendy matter to bring on the beach!

Along amongst the tote, I received a blue t-shirt amongst a turtle graphic, equally worn past times many of the actors too actresses, including Minka Kelly too Chad Michael Murray, inwards the upcoming Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, “The Beach House.” The movie will move shown simultaneously on 2 of Hallmark's networks, the Hallmark Channel too Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, on Saturday, Apr 28, 2018!

image: itsawonderfulmovie.com

Minka Kelly too Republic of Chad Michael Murray
Credit: Copyright 2018 Crown Media United States of America LLC/Photographer: David M. Russell

Thank You to Hallmark's promotional region for this gift; I hold off forrard to sharing too watching the premiere of your newest Hallmark Hall of Fame movie! Details below!

"The Beach House" epitome via: Hallmark Crown Media

“The Beach House” moving-picture demo script was written past times Maria Nation, based upon the book, of the same name, past times Mary Alice Monroe. Starring inwards the cinema are Andie MacDowell (“Groundhog Day,” “Cedar Cove,” “At Home inwards Mitford”), Minka Kelly (“Friday Night Lights,” “Away too Back” Hallmark Hall of Fame) too Chad Michael Murray (“A Cinderella Story,” “One Tree Hill,” “Left Behind”).

The Beach House
past times Mary Alice Monroe
 I idea I would part details of the  HoHoHo H5N1 hold off within my Beach House purse from Hallmark...

Please note: I bring non personally read this book; however, if y'all are interested, I highly propose checking out the many helpful too insightful reviews on Amazon.

I peculiarly enjoyed this book review By TAL59GRACE, from April 13, 2018...

“Breathtaking, unforgettable. Mary Alice Monroe is a give-and-take artist. She describes the scene & people too thence vividly, I experience similar I could achieve out & touching on them! I roughshod inwards honey amongst Lovie, Cara, Brett, Toy, too the turtles!"


Credit: Copyright 2018 Crown Media United States of America LLC/Photographer: David M. Russell

“The Beach House” moving-picture demo storyline via Hallmark: Caretta “Cara” Rudland (Minka Kelly) idea she’d left her Southern roots too troubled identify unit of measurement far behind, only returns to the scenic Lowcountry of her childhood summers later losing her project inwards Chicago. There, she reconnects amongst her woman bring upward Lovie (Andie MacDowell), who has been caring for her young, meaning friend Toy (Makenzie Vega) inwards her charming beach house. For to a greater extent than details too moving-picture demo images, visit my post service on "The Beach House."

View Hallmark's extended trailer:

See the Hallmark Hall of Fame production of
Saturday, Apr 28, 2018 at 9pm/8c.
on the Hallmark Channel too
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

No comments:

Post a Comment

LightBlog