Labels

Ads

ads
LightBlog

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Hohoho Which Hallmark Channel Trammel Fever Moving-Picture Present Did You Lot *Like* Best? #Yourtake


"The Sweetest Heart," "Royal Matchmaker,"
"Home past times Spring," as well as "Once Upon a Prince"

"Which "Spring Fever" Movie, did you lot think,
bloomed the brightest?


The Hallmark Channel premiered FOUR NEW ORIGINAL MOVIES equally business office of *SPRING FEVER*!

Please part "YOUR TAKE" on this recent block of Original TV movies inwards comments below past times answering these Two Questions...

(you tin select to a greater extent than than 1 for both questions!)

1. Which "SPRING FEVER" moving painting did you lot like/love the most?

2. Which "SPRING FEVER" moving painting poster (above) apply you lot similar best?

Looking frontwards to hearing all your responses!


My take...

1. Movie: I enjoyed them all, as well as then I'm picking two... "Royal Matchmaker" as well as "Once Upon a Prince!" I estimate I was swept away past times both purplish romances!

2. Poster: Again, I liked them all, but I'm giving the border hither to "Royal Matchmaker!" I beloved her beautiful pinkish wearing clothing as well as his uniform. The bloom background inwards the "Once Upon a Prince" poster is stunning, too, I merely wishing I could run across to a greater extent than of them, as well as her gorgeous dress!


Thank you lot - inwards advance - to everyone who shares below!

Blessings, Net


No comments:

Post a Comment

LightBlog