Labels

Ads

ads
LightBlog

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Our 2014 Super Bowl Prediction!

Once again, it’s fourth dimension I allow you lot inwards on my magical method for picking the Super Bowl winner, using the ancient gypsy fine art of Buffalo chicken fly os reading. I can't tell you lot how I learned to produce this, or why anyone inwards their correct hear would direct keep it seriously, but what I tin hand the sack tell you lot is this... the Seattle Seahawks volition compaction the Denver Broncos. Guaranteed. It's a lock. Bet the kids' college fund.

In the spirit of amount disclosure, I should call that I’m partnered amongst Allrecipes.com, which is based inwards Seattle, as well as operate past times fanatical Seahawks fans. So, a cynic mightiness tell this selection was made to precisely continue the corporate overlords happy. Well, if that were the case, why would I fifty-fifty call it, as well as enhance suspicions? Maybe you lot intend this is around form of vague, cryptic message telling you lot to genuinely bet on the Broncos? Well, that’s precisely ridiculous.

Anyway, expert luck, as well as I’ll apologize inwards advance for bumping you lot upward into a higher revenue enhancement bracket afterwards you lot collect your winning. You’re welcome, kids. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LightBlog