Labels

Ads

ads
LightBlog

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Suspect Heading Due North On 5

I’m driving upward to Seattle this calendar week for the 2013 International Food Bloggers Conference, as well as since I’ve never done the own before, I was wondering if anyone has whatever smashing nutrient recommendations along the way? I’ll hold upward staying on Interstate v all the agency from the Bay Area, stopping close halfway for the night. Thanks inwards advance for whatever tips that come upward this way!

The video below was shot the final fourth dimension I was inwards Seattle for this event, as well as it features 1 of my favorite things to create when traveling; improvised hotel room cuisine! If you’re interested, you tin read whole flush here. Enjoy!

Hotel Room Cup O' King Salmon


No comments:

Post a Comment

LightBlog