Labels

Ads

ads
LightBlog

Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Onetime Empty Mayo Jounce Dressing Fox – Chip The Scrape!

They tell when life gives you lot lemons, brand lemonade; but what most when life gives you lot empty mayonnaise jars? Mayonade? No, of course of report not. We’re going to brand salad dressing instead, together with “scrape the scrape.”

I’ll oft add together a tablespoon or 2 of mayonnaise when I brand a vinaigrette, to assistance emulsify things, also equally render a lilliputian extra creaminess to the dressing. With that inwards mind, when I larn downward to the halt of a jar, I don’t scrape, I shake.

I’m posting the ingredients I used below precisely inwards representative you’re curious, but this post isn’t actually most a recipe, but only a tip for using upwardly the end of that mayo without all that annoying butterknifing. Now, I precisely ask to laissez passer on off a recipe for using upwardly the end of the dressing clinging to the within of the jar. Enjoy!


Ingredients for one 1/2 cups of dressing:
1 empty mayo jar, amongst at to the lowest degree one tbsp of mayo inside
1 clove minced garlic
1 tbsp chopped fresh herbs (I used parsley, thyme, together with chives)
1/2 loving cup vino vinegar
1 loving cup olive oil
salt together with pepper to gustation
cayenne to taste
pinch of Herbes de Provence

View the consummate recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LightBlog